Scott Adkins' height-weight ratio has got to be one of the most perfect out there. He is obviously very well muscled, yet he doesn't seem clumsy at all. Not only that, he's able to pull off flips and flying kicks with so much ease and grace! If you've watched Undisputed 2, you'd know exactly what I'm talking about.
In over 13 years of martial arts and fitness training, I've never been compelled to build muscle when I look at a classic bodybuilder in the street or gym. It just never appealed to me. The average 'gym rat', as they proudly call themselves, has impressive size and strength, but I've never understood how it could be attractive to have biceps bigger than my own head. I always thought that being huge was kinda pointless if I'm clumsy and can't even fit into normal clothes. To me, being ripped was severely overrated. Until I saw Scott Adkins in action, that is.
Scott Adkins training program must be pretty special for him to be able to maintain:
- An impressively muscular figure WITH a great height to weight ratio, WITHOUT looking like an over-sized meat head
- Almost flawless form in his martial arts and acrobatic techniques
- Superb flexibility, speed and agility
And did I mention? WOMEN LOVE THIS! What more could you ask for, right? Precisely. Nothing. Which is why I'm learning and training to have a physique just like his. And this is what this blog is about, my journey towards superhero-ism. =D I'll be back in a few with my first few muscle gaining tips for those who want a killer-sexy, or sexy-killer physique.
Till next time,
Daniel